Updated: Nov 24, 2020
1 Permanent Role for Citizen or PR, and 1 intern position for the coming Christmas school holiday. (也開放一個工讀生位置.可以是海外學生，只要有可以打工的簽證)
• Genuine opportunity to develop a career in Corporate Banking
• Suit fresh graduate with interest in Corporate Banking – Sydney Based
Taipei Fubon Bank, a subsidiary of Fubon Financial Holding Group, is one of the leading commercial banks in Taiwan. Headquartered in Taipei, Fubon Financial Holding Group is a Fortune Global 500 company with more than 45,000 employees. Taipei Fubon Bank, Sydney Representative Office will be officially open in the first quarter 2021. With the mandate to grow Australian corporate and institutional banking business, Sydney Representative Office is offering an Associate role and an intern position to be part of the growing team.
• Provide operation and administration support to the management team.
• Assist with preparing corporate lending submissions by critically analysing and interpreting financial statements and identifying industry trends.
• Assist with the industry analysis and credit due diligence process.
As a natural problem solver, you will relish the opportunity to demonstrate your analytical and communication skills in the commercial banking world. You will possess strong organisational skills and attention to detail, coupled with your ability to multi-task and liaise with various stakeholders.
What credentials we are looking for?
• Highly self-motivated with strong work ethic
• Tertiary qualifications in Accounting & Finance (or similar) are essential
• Previous banking experience – including exposure to Commercial and Corporate lending is desirable
• Ability to demonstrate sound judgement and problem solving