Taiwan Business Bank - Junior Risk & Compliance Officer - Mandarin Speaker
Category: Job Seek
As a Junior Risk & Compliance Officer you will assist the Chief Risk Officer (CRO) in the following tasks:
· Monitor and review all risk & compliance programs at the bank;
· Report required data or information to the relevant regulators such as AUSTRAC and APRA;
· Review Anti-money Laundering (AML) reporting from front line staff and conduct AML investigations;
· Attend risk committee meetings and loan committee meetings and compile minutes of meetings;
· Monitor changes to legal and regulatory compliance requirements related to the banking industry and assist the CRO to develop internal policies to implement any new requirements;
· Gather monthly risk-related data and report to the CRO for risk analysis;
· Co-ordinate with internal/external auditors when they are conducting on-site audits.
· Report to Head Office on all risk and compliance-related matters.